Bride and Prejudice | ★★★★★★★



The announcement of former Miss World and Bollywood starlet Aishwarya Rai's impending nuptials reminded me of one of the movies that she starred in. Ann and I viewed it in HD last spring and then rewatched with friends over the summer. It is a take-off on Jane Austen's "Pride and Predjudice" and is quite entertaining. I recommend watching it if you are in the mood for some nonsensical enjoyment. I especially liked the musical numbers and the incorporation of dance into the script. You can catch a synopsis of the plot at IMDB.com.

On a scale of 10 I give this movie ★★★★★★★


Catch my other mini-reviews by selecting the Movies link in the menu bar above.

1 comment:

  1. I think Bollywood and musicals go hand-in-hand. I'm adding this to my Blockbuster wish list.

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments and usually respond. So come back to see my reply. You can click here to see my comment policy.