Stranger Than Fiction | ★★★★★★★★




Last night we rented and watched this intriguing Will Ferrell movie. First off I have to say that it is great to see Ferrell in a thoughtful movie that isn't riddled with gags and potty mouth dialog. I thought that he gave a great performance.

Anyone who has seen the trailer probably knows that the movie is a story about a character in a book that is currently being written by a female author (played by Emma Thompson). That premise and the way that it is developed makes the movie what it is. The plot takes a few very creative turns making the movie a bit suspenseful and interesting. Ann and I both greatly enjoyed watching this one.

On a scale of 10 I give this movie ★★★★★★★★

3 comments:

  1. I really liked this one, too. I loved the feelings on feelings effect that it raised.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my favorite movies and I love Will Farrell in it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great flick indeed. And thankfully it could never really happen, because if it did I'd be in trouble with some of my characters.

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments and usually respond. So come back to see my reply. You can click here to see my comment policy.