Who is Anselm?

You scored as Anselm, Anselm is the outstanding theologian of the medieval period.He sees man's primary problem as having failed to render unto God what we owe him, so God becomes man in Christ and gives God what he is due. You should read 'Cur Deus Homo?' (Why did God become man?)

Anselm

80%

John Calvin

67%

Jonathan Edwards

53%

Charles Finney

47%

Karl Barth

40%

Augustine

40%

Martin Luther

40%

Friedrich Schleiermacher

33%

Jürgen Moltmann

27%

Paul Tillich

27%
Which theologian are you? created with QuizFarm.com


Guess I need to do some reading?

3 comments:

  1. That's wild. I scored Anselm a couple years ago when I took this too. That's 3 quizes on which we have near-identical scores now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the klutz quiz. I already knew that *-*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't think of better theological company CP ... but it does scare me a little :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments and usually respond. So come back to see my reply. You can click here to see my comment policy.