45 Unasked Questions

Susan over at Penless Writer posted this one today and I thought that would follow suit.

1. WHO WERE YOU NAMED AFTER? - An uncle or aunt (Bobbie) on my father's side.. I think?

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? - Yesterday, when I read Julie's blog post

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? - Yes but not as much as I used to

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? - Philly Cheese Steak

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? - 2 grown children

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? - Sure

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? - Some, unfortunately I'm still a New Yorker at heart

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS - Nope, gone for over 50 years

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? - No, you had to ask?

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE CEREAL? - Frosted Flakes.. I only eat it on the road

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? - Sometimes

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? - Yes depending on how you define it

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE ICE CREAM? - Pistachio

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? - Countenance

15. RED OR PINK? - Red

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOU? - My NYC/Texas/Kansas voice

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? - My wife.. in the hospital 4 weeks now

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO RESPOND? - Sure.. I want to know you all a bit better

19. WHAT COLOUR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? - Blue sweats and brownish moccasin slippers

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? - Bagel

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? - Morning Joe

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOUR WOULD YOU BE? - Blue

23. FAVOURITE SMELLS - Coffee

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? - My wife

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? - Of course :)

26. FAVOURITE SPORTS TO WATCH? - Football

27. HAIR COLOUR? - Did you have to ask?

28. EYE COLOUR? - Blue

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? - No, I wear glasses

30. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS - Happy

31. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? - Bridge on the River Kwai on AMC

32. WHAT COLOUR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? - White

33. SUMMER OR WINTER? - Summer

34. HUGS OR KISSES? - Hugs

35. FAVOURITE DESSERT? - Lemon Cream Pie

36. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? - Bloggers and people who don't like to comment

37. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? - People who don't blog or like to comment

38. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? - No currently reading a book

39. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? - Don't use one

40. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? - House reruns

41. FAVORITE SOUND? - Worship

42. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? - Beatles

43. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? - China

44. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? - speaking from my heart.. if that is a talent

45. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? New York - where else :)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for doing this one, Bob. I always like learning a little more about people. Yes, you and I have much in common!!

    I am so very sorry about your wife. 4 weeks is a very long time and I know it must be so very hard. :o)
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. very interesting ..
    for what it's worth, I just had a go over at my blog .. things I do when I'm supposed to be working on my sermon ... did I say something about procrastination?

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments and usually respond. So come back to see my reply. You can click here to see my comment policy.