The Soloist | ★★★★★★★★


Once again I was surprised by a movie that I thought would be somewhat of a downer.. I left this movie renewed and encouraged. Jamie Foxx did a knock-out job of portraying a broken, yet brilliant, homeless man who once studied cello at Julliard. The movie takes us through his character's life and how he came to be a man of the streets. It shows the challenges of a man (played by Robert Downey Jr) who befriends him and tries to fix him only to realize that true friendship is the only way we can really help anyone. The scenes of homeless life in Los Angeles are moving and heartbreaking. I recommend this one to you.. it is both educational and inspirational.. I think you may like it.

On a scale of 10 I give this movie ★★★★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get comments and usually respond. So come back to see my reply. You can click here to see my comment policy.