Fair Game | ★★★★★★




Valerie Plame Wilson's story is a very compelling one. It definitely has an edge to it and some who are ardent followers of President Bush may not like it. In truth the story made me feel sad as governmental officials outed a CIA covert agent and caused pain for this brave American as they smeared her reputation.

Her story is remarkable.. I loved the way that Valerie came to her senses and joined her husband in fighting for their marriage, their family and for their dignity. These two stood tall as they stood for the truth. In contrast our governmental leaders sank low. President Bush's administration displayed a very dark demeanor as they acted vindictively towards them.
On a scale of ten I give this move ★★★★★★.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the review. I may have to check this one out. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments and usually respond. So come back to see my reply. You can click here to see my comment policy.