Source Code | ★★★★★★




This is a pretty geeky movie.. I am a geek.. yet I really didn't get the geeky premise that, through technology, a person can mentally reenter the past and play out alternate scenarios in a quest to prevent a terrorist act. So, in that sense, the movie did not work for me.

Even so I did pretty much enjoy the movie. Ann and I both felt that it resembled the "Groundhog Day" movie a bit in that the protagonist, played by Jake Gyllenhaal, experienced eight minutes of action over and over as he tries to discover who a terrorist bomber is.

If you enjoy geeky movies that have a bit of a suspenseful element to them you might enjoy this one. On a scale of ten I give this movie ★★★★★★.

1 comment:

I love to get comments and usually respond. So come back to see my reply. You can click here to see my comment policy.