The Help | ★★★★★★★★★★


I am sure that most folks have already seen this outstanding movie. In light of that fact, I thought that I might offer a few compelling lessons from it:

1) Courage: the women in this movie rocked my world. I loved the way that it only took two courageous women to initiate change.

2) Character: reminded me of how Dr King wanted his children to be judged on the content of their character rather than the color of their skin.

3) Creativity: loved that the movie took license to avoid the brutality of that era. A few of the scenes were difficult but did not rob the story of beauty.

4) Compassion: deep feelings of compassion were stirred up in me as I watched the brutal and unloving ways that people of color were treated.


One of the best I have seen. On a scale of ten I give it ★★★★★★★★★★.




1 comment:

  1. Yes, I love it too. Watched the movie and then read the book.

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments and usually respond. So come back to see my reply. You can click here to see my comment policy.